Alien Tak Semestinya Naharom

Hello people.

God creates humans differently. Though ada benda yang sama like maybe their thoughts, hobbies or interests, but trust me, we ARE different.
Namun, ada manusia celaka yang tak dapat terima kelainan orang lain dan mula mencaci dan mengeji. Mereka ini rasa that these 'aliens' should be isolated. They think they are great, mega lagi ratu kerana kononnya tergolong dalam kumpulan majority. Phuuii!
My point is, as a penulis-di-bawah-garisan-amatur dan a cerewet kind of reader amat membenci those yang just know how to condemn what others read or write. For example, indeed I hate Malay novels because for me, semua cerita share the same theme: cinta sedih, perempuan malang, expected ending dsb. Well, for me life is not that easy. BUT hey, that's just an opinion. I don't say these stories tak bagus. I don't condemn the writers. And I don't provoke others to hate those novels. They just don't suit my taste. So I don't read. Buat apa nak buang masa doing something that we don't even like? In the end, buat dosa sebab mengutuk.
I write based on what I read. I love weird stories. Some people can't accept the way I write. I don't blame them. In fact, I'm quite ready for the rejections. I know the 'reading trend' in Malaysia. So I wasn't expecting much. I write about something I comfortable and able to write. And it's really hard to write what we don't like. Trust me, I've done it when writing for 'Kisah Cinta Seribu Wajah', a new Adiwarna's upcoming project. I don't expect the editorial team to pick my stories. But alhamdulillah, one of them was chosen.
Tired of people calling me 'weird', I started to call my readers weirdos too. Thank you very much for the supports! My weirdos really making me to keep writing.
For me, to be weird is the greatest gift ever. And let's thank Him for the gift. (:


Goodbye!

0 kongsifacai.:

Post a Comment

Bila korang nak kongsi, korang kongsi. Okey?

 
Bila aku nak kongsi, © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects
Edited by Dihsar Ludba Haqifa