He and She: Part 1

"Who are you?" he asked.

"I am your friend," she replied.

He looked down straight to the ground. "I don't have a friend."

"Then, let me be the first!" she exclaimed.

"How do you know that you will be the first?"

"Since you said that you don't have any," she rolled her eyes. "Besides, I know everything about you."

"Everything?" he repeated.

"Everything," she nodded. "Try me."

He made a face. "I don't trust you."

"You just have to trust me."

"Why should I?"

"Because I will be your good friend soon. Very soon."

"How can you be so sure?" he raised one eyebrow.

"I know that you broke your mother's best vase this morning."

He looked shock.

"And you hid under the bed before your mother could find out that you broke her vase."

"I am under my bed," he murmured.

"That's not all," she went closer to him and started to whisper. "I know that you also hid the broken vase in the toilet bowl."

"I flushed it."

"And do you know that your mother will die for that vase?"

"No, I don't."

"Well, to be honest..." she cleared her throat. "... she is trying to kill herself right now."

"By cutting her head off?"

"No, silly!" She tapped his head. "She's standing outside the balcony and trying to gain the courage to jump down."

"No way!"

0 kongsifacai.:

Post a Comment

Bila korang nak kongsi, korang kongsi. Okey?

 
Bila aku nak kongsi, © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects
Edited by Dihsar Ludba Haqifa